piątek, 5 lipca 2013

Formula 1 Petronas - Malaysia Grand Prix

I remember when I was a little girl and every Sunday I would watch Formula 1 with the male part of the family (grandpa, dad and brother). So when I got the chance to see it live in Malaysia I didn't hesitate long (especially since the tickets were super cheap compared to Europe - around $40). The event itself was one of the things I'm glad I did, but probably won't do again. There was one great disappoinment here - the cars were not moving as fast as I expected them to! Absurd as it may sound, I guess when you see them moving from the ground level it seems so much faster. Well, they do move 300 km/h so it's pretty fast. Anyways, it was also super loud, the earplugs were huge help, but still it was almost impossible to communicate with others. Still, great experience and a lot of fun! 
 

 

 
 
Taking a nap before the race
 
Super sharp picture of a bollid
 


 
 

Bollid of Robert Kubica, Polish racing driver!
 
 
xoxo
Ewa

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz